This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
The Top 6 Most Asked Questions About Visitation Dreams
Millions of people who were mourning the death of a loved one have reported receiving a sign or a message from their deceased loved one or a divine being. These Amazing Encounters (EEs) occur at various times following the departure. They include sensing the presence, feeling a touch, hearing the voice, or smelling an odor associated with the dead person, together with a host of synchronistic, third party, and symbolic occasions.
All of these contacts provide great comfort and significance to survivors. Among the most typical of all EEs are visitation dreams. Here is a typical strategy for seeking a visitation dream used by many mourners.
1. Place a pencil and writing pad on the night table by your bed to record your dream when it happens. A accurate visitation dream is never forgotten, but nevertheless, it may be helpful to promptly write down every one of the small particulars of the dream for later use.
2. Counsel who are open to the EE happenings often suggest to the mourner to pray for an encouraging indication that their family member is acceptable. Each evening before you retire request God or your Higher Power to permit one to really have a relaxing dream visit from your own loved one.
3. Try and relax and facilitate sleep by thinking of some loving memories when the love was alive. Take some deep breaths and concentrate on the encouraging images you have created. After bee type insects couple of minutes, repeat the phrase peace or sleep each time you exhale, and try to go off to sleep.
4. Be patient and have faith in God or your Higher Power to listen to your request. Additionally, many spiritual counselors propose requesting, as you'd in whatever is the faith tradition, for protection from any unwanted dreams.
5. Remember, most individuals who are mourning will dream of the loved one, although not all dreams are visitation dreams. A visitation dream possesses a really special awareness of clarity, meaning, and reality. It'll be an incredibly positive experience and you will know you've been given a present of comfort.
6. When you receive your dream, give thanks, and be sure you write it up so you can use it as a resource for dealing with unwanted ideas at a subsequent time. It's also a record to pass onto your children or relatives and becomes part of family history.
The Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Jung, the founder of analytic psychology, has long suggested that quite a few psychological battles are won with religious solutions. Carl had an Extraordinary Encounter after the departure of his mom when riding on the train home to visit her funeral. So don't be afraid of looking for dream help from your spiritual beliefs. The outcomes will soon be significant and you will make it through this tough time.
Ask others with similar beliefs to pray for you to get your dream. Continue and you'll be