[OpenNI-dev] Calibration poses

2dvisio
Hi all,

Are you aware of poses for user calibration other than the Psi pose?

I just compiled
the following

        XnChar** poses;
        XnUInt32 numPoses = Xn_UserGenerator.GetPoseDetectionCap().GetNumberOfPoses();
        Xn_UserGenerator.GetPoseDetectionCap().GetAvailablePoses(poses, numPoses);

        for (int i=0; i < numPoses; i++)
            cout << poses[i] << "\n" << endl;

but it gives me only 1 pose (numPoses = 1 after GetNumberOfPoses)

and it get stuck inside GetAvailablePoses(poses, numPoses);

Any idea / suggestion?

Thanks,

Carmelo

[OpenNI-dev] Re: Calibration poses

2dvisio
There's somehow a method to add poses like the "Psi" calibration one?

I am wondering if a more relaxed pose wouldn't be better (for the user
point of view).
Like arms on the side relaxed and a little separated from the body.
But still with the 90 degrees angle for the wrists.

Thanks.