[OpenNI-dev] DEVICES USED IN ALL THE TESTS

[OpenNI-dev] DEVICES USED IN ALL THE TESTS

henry-2
Hi guys, something that I´ve missed in the tips is a list of the
devices and middleware we could use in order to get the images and to
process them.
Thanks
Henry

Re: [OpenNI-dev] DEVICES USED IN ALL THE TESTS

Tamir Berliner
Hi Henry,

Those are listed on the first page of http://www.openni.org

Hope this helps,