[OpenNI-dev] Getting XnCppWrapper.h to Work

[OpenNI-dev] Getting XnCppWrapper.h to Work

Łukasz
I am very stuck. http://xkcd.com/292/

I made a new forms c++ project in VS10 on Win XP.

Then I added openni include / lib directories to proj conifg. Added
lib file to linker -> input.

The project builds and runs.

Then I add:
#include <XnCppWrapper.h> to my main form file

and I get 19 errors, 437 warnings including:

445 error c2664: 'xnRegisterCalibrationCallbacks': cannot convert
parameter 2 from 'void (__stdcall *)(XnNodeHandle,XnUserID,void *)' to
'XnCalibrationStart'
in XnCppWraper.h, line 3430

With many similar error messages following.

I am extremely new to cpp and any help would be much appreciated

[OpenNI-dev] Re: Getting XnCppWrapper.h to Work

Iker Saint
In fact you have to meet the protype function and the correct
parameters. Without be offensive.. but, this isn't a good starting
point for newer coder to C++ :/ .