[OpenNI-dev] My interview with Tamir

Joshua Blake
Hello everyone,

Tamir gave me a chance to interview him about PrimeSense, Natural Interaction, and OpenNI and I have posted it to my blog:

Enjoy!
Thanks,
Josh

---
Joshua Blake
Microsoft Surface MVP
OpenKinect Community Founder http://openkinect.org

(cell) 703-946-7176
Twitter: http://twitter.com/joshblake
Blog: http://nui.joshland.org
Multitouch on Windows book: http://manning.com/blake

Re: [OpenNI-dev] My interview with Tamir

rusu
Administrator
Joshua,

Thanks a lot for doing this! A big part of the community doesn't know what's going on, or who Tamir and his colleagues
are. Efforts like yours are extremely important to bring that information to light.

PS. Very cool interview. I enjoyed reading it.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org