[OpenNI-dev] NiUserTracker

Baub
Hi,

I have a little question about how to use the NiUserTracker demo.

I can run it, there is no problem. The demo recognizes several people.
But the state of the people is always "1) Looking for pose". How can I
change this state and obtain "Calibrating" and "Tracking" ?

Re: [OpenNI-dev] NiUserTracker

Juan Carlos del Valle
You have to take a special pose, check this video in which i make that pose.

http://www.as3kinect.org/2010/12/openni-kinect-as3-demo/

Greetings,
JC

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Baub <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a little question about how to use the NiUserTracker demo.
>
> I can run it, there is no problem. The demo recognizes several people.
> But the state of the people is always "1) Looking for pose". How can I
> change this state and obtain "Calibrating" and "Tracking" ?

[OpenNI-dev] Re: NiUserTracker

Baub
Thank you Juan !

It works now but not in the same way that you did in the video. The
skeleton appears on the image of the people, not in the right hand
side. But it's fine for me :)