Quantcast

[OpenNI-dev] PrimeSense Reference Design Info?

[OpenNI-dev] PrimeSense Reference Design Info?

Patrick Bouffard
Is there anywhere that has more detailed information than
http://www.primesense.com/?p=514?

In particular I'm interested in the mass and mounting details. :)

Also, for the PSDK5.0 sign up page (http://www.primesense.com/?
p=1132&handle=send_1129), am I the only one who doesn't seem to be
able to use my .edu email? Using all the same details, but with my
gmail address, worked.

Thanks,
Pat

Re: [OpenNI-dev] PrimeSense Reference Design Info?

Radamés Ajna
Does anybody know how much the PSDK5.0 will it cost?

Radamés

[OpenNI-dev] Re: PrimeSense Reference Design Info?

Peter Hanley
I tried contacting the company about a month ago using their form, and
my edu address didn't work either… I'm not really sure why, but their
webmail form seems to only accept .com addresses.  Given that they
seem to require membership in this group in order to purchase a
reference kit… maybe they only accept gmail addresses?

On Dec 9, 12:35 pm, Patrick Bouffard <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Is there anywhere that has more detailed information thanhttp://www.primesense.com/?p=514?
>
> In particular I'm interested in the mass and mounting details. :)
>
> Also, for the PSDK5.0 sign up page (http://www.primesense.com/?
> p=1132&handle=send_1129), am I the only one who doesn't seem to be
> able to use my .edu email? Using all the same details, but with my
> gmail address, worked.
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

[OpenNI-dev] Re: PrimeSense Reference Design Info?

Peter Hanley
It lists "Mass consumer market product price point" as a feature, so
maybe about the same as a Kinnect?