Quantcast

[OpenNI-dev] ROS 3D Contest (Kinect/PrimeSense/RGB-D)

[OpenNI-dev] ROS 3D Contest (Kinect/PrimeSense/RGB-D)

rusu
Administrator
Hi everyone,

We've loved seeing all the great ROS/PCL/OpenCV + Kinect hacks you've been doing and we're running a contest to
celebrate your efforts.  We offering prizes to both the coolest and most useful entries, and, as this is about the power
of open source, we encourage you to share and collaborate along the way. You can find more details here:

http://www.ros.org/news/2010/12/one-more-thing-a-contest.html

Cheers,
Radu.
--