[OpenNI-dev] can't run NiUserTracker.exe

[OpenNI-dev] can't run NiUserTracker.exe

hxflyer
I istalled the driver correctly, and the sample program "NiViewer" in the OpenNI folder is working but when I run the "NiUserTracker" I got an error says
"Find user generator failed: Can't create any node of the requested type!"
I have no idea what's this going on, if anyone could give me a hint I'll be very appreciate, thanks in advance.

[OpenNI-dev] Re: can't run NiUserTracker.exe

T-Bone
Did you donwload and install PrimeSense NITE version 1.3 Beta  ?

On 18 Dez., 14:48, hxflyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I istalled the driver correctly, and the sample program "NiViewer" in the
> OpenNI folder is working but when I run the "NiUserTracker" I got an error
> says
> "Find user generator failed: Can't create any node of the requested type!"
> I have no idea what's this going on, if anyone could give me a hint I'll be
> very appreciate, thanks in advance.

[OpenNI-dev] Re: can't run NiUserTracker.exe

Zephyr87
you deleted the comments from licensing?

[OpenNI-dev] Re: can't run NiUserTracker.exe

hxflyer
hi T-Bone and Zephyr87:
I fixed this issue , It's because I didn't input the license code when I install PrimeSense NITE, thanks dude.

[OpenNI-dev] Re: can't run NiUserTracker.exe

liao
Hi, hxflyer,

I am facing the same problem, I don't know if there is there free
licence code available for running NiUserTracker?

On Dec 20, 10:33 am, hxflyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi T-Bone and Zephyr87:
> I fixed this issue , It's because I didn't input the license code when I
> install PrimeSense NITE, thanks dude.

[OpenNI-dev] Re: can't run NiUserTracker.exe

Ziv Hendel
Hi Liao!

A free license key is available in the www.openni.org web site...

The code is:
0KOIk2JeIBYClPWVnMoRKn5cdY4=

Please enter it during the NITE installation...

Thanks,
Ziv.